Saturday, October 30, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #12

Hi everyone! I just received wonderful, wonderful news today! I just don't know when I can share the good news!!! But being that I'm so happy, I wanted to play with some paper and ribbon tonight! I have a card for CASE Study Challenge 12. I just love the inspiration card for this challenge. I love the embossing detail so much! Here's the card from Barbara.



I used a Sizzix embossing folder for my card. I actually inked the embossing folder with Crumb Cake before I passed it through my Cuttlebug. I love how the Vintage Cream pops! I know, I know, you're probably going to say I used the butterfly again! I can't help it! I LOVE it!!!!! Isn't it gorgeous?! I thought it would be perfect for this card. Well, that's all I have for tonight. I need to rest because I'm not yet 100% ok. Thanks for passing by! And I hope you like my card! :)








6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beauty Jean!! i love the butterfly and the backgound it superb! I am so excited to have you on the team, am looking forward to sharing the journey with you- your work is so awesome!! Hoping you will be back to 100% very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous CASE of this week's card! My faux letterpress never turns out so crisp, but yours really lets that beautiful embossed pattern stand out. Hope you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jean! What an eye catching butterfly! Wonderfully elegant and classy. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails