Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Case Study Challenge #9

Hi everyone! I hope your week's starting well. It's been a busy day today and I'm a little tired. But I do have a quick post for all of you tonight. I made a card for Case Study Challenge #9. I saw that the deadline was tomorrow and I didn't want to miss the chance to join in all the fun. Here's the wonderful card from Barbara Anders that is up for CASE Study.



I wanted to try something different tonight. I used my Cricut Expression to cut the banner of stars. Then I adhered them on the kraft cardstock panel. I'm not sure if it's noticeable, but I also put some glitter on them. I stamped that gorgeous snowflake, cut it out, and also adhered some glitter onto it. I love glitter, but I'm not very good at using it yet. I'm not as neat as other people when it comes to it. I hope it looks good though! :) Well, I'm off to bed! Good night everyone! Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, Hawaiian shores (PTI), white (Paper Company)
Stamps - Serene Snowflakes, Snow Swirled (SU)
Others - star banner (Provo Craft), glitter, edge punch (Martha Stewart), ribbon (Wendy)

5 comments:

  1. So glad that you decided not to miss the deadline, Jean! :) I love the clean look of your card, and how striking the white elements are against kraft & blue. Thanks for playing with us again this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Seriously, WOW! I love this color combo, and you've done a fabulous job with the glitter! What a fabulous take on the banner trend, too.

    Thanks for your well wishes for my daughter and birthday wishes for my son! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, I LOVE this! The way you used the stars & snowflake in lieu of botanicals is fab & I <3 this color scheme:) Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflake!
    Saving this image to my desktop as I have to use glitter for a challenge and this might be an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowser - love your star banner, so sparkly and pretty! It was so much fun to sponsor CASE study this past week - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails