Sunday, October 17, 2010

PDCC51 and Case Study #10

Hi everyone! I'm a little late in my card making and I really have to catch up. I think I've missed several challenges lately. To make it up tonight, I have a card that was inspired by the colors from Play Date Cafe and a card from Case Study. I just love the subtle colors from PDC. I started with the colors and continued on from there. I used a new stamp set that was a birthday gift from my sister Julie. (Thanks Juls!) After seeing all the cards made from Leaf Prints (PTI), of course I had to have it! :) 


Here's the color combination from PDCC51 and the card from Case Study #10.



I used my Leaf Prints to stamp the images on the bottom with SU Crumb Cake and Certainly Celery. They were the closest colors to the image from PDCC. The flowers from 5th Ave. Florals (SU) were stamped with Crumb Cake and then colored in with Marina Mist. I've been using my water pen a lot lately. I'm hoping to get better at it soon! Haha! :) The stamp on the circle is from Just Rite, it's one of their 2" circle stamps. I've actually had them for quite a while now but have never used them! 

The bow is from Offray and the flower from Prima. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs. I didn't want to stamp another image there because I thought the background stamping I did was more than enough. I love how soft this card looks! I hope you like it too! :) Thanks for stopping by!






12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the soft shades in your panels. Glad you joined us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful BD card, love the combinations of flowers and leaves! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jean...love how you stamped your panels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I especially like how you layered the shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the combination of labels that you've used, looks great! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...lovely soft shades with pretty ribbon and flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is beautiful Jean! Love that satiny bow and wonderful background stamping! You rocked both of these challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
    And also glad to have you joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY--these cards are fab! I love that huge bow on the first one! I also love that second card--that is soooo pretty:) I love how you made the three pieces of patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gorgeous papers and soft colours... LOVE! Thanks so much for playing again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning display of the colours and the layout Jean, a perfect big bow to top it off. thanks for playing along with us at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is very stylish, I love the pretty soft colours and the layout is great too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails