Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wonderful News!

Hi friends! I have wonderful, wonderful news! I was invited by the very talented Iwona Palamountain "Chupa" to be part of her design team over at CASE Study Challenge Blog! I'm so excited! CASE Study Challenge is one of my favorite card challenge sites. They're the only site I know that offers this kind of challenge! And what a wonderful challenge it is. I'm a little nervous though, it's just that the ladies in the design team are all so very talented! I hope I can keep up with all of them! :) 


I have a card for all of you tonight. It was submitted for a call in one magazine and since the call is now over I figured they wouldn't be needing it, so I wanted to share it with you! It's my first time to try out submitting to any magazine, and I'm really glad that one got in! I'm not sure if the others did, I'm still waiting. Do any of you ladies know how it goes with submissions? If you do, leave me a message about it please! Anyway, here's my card, I hope you like it! :)





8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jean. Love the warm cozy colors.
    Can't help you with the magazine stuff. I have never submitted. Congrats on getting one in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on joining the CASE Study team! Your work is so stunning, you'll have no problems keeping up! I love this card too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Team, Jean! :D I'm so happy to have you on board, woohoo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card Jean - and congratulations, you deserve it - your work is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the CASE Study Design Team...love their challenges! On submitting, keep going! For Cards and PaperCrafts, they don't notify you if you don't get a card submitted, but if you do, they typically notify you within 3 to 4 days of the date it was due! Keep submitting your work is gorgeous and I'm sure you will get published!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jean! I don't know if you intended this, but the ribbon treatment replicates a cross image, so this would be perfect for a religious sympathy card! I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your DT position!! I just saw it over at the CASE Study blog and I'm so excited for you. Love the fallish colors of this card, especially that luxe orange satin ribbon. I've yet to submit to magazines, but hope to find some time for it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Jean!!! You are a great addition to the team!! You always make wonderful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails