Thursday, November 4, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #13

Hi everyone! This is my second post for tonight. Scroll down to see my first one! This is my first post as a DT member on CASE Study Challenge Blog! I'm so excited to be part of such a talented group of ladies! I hope I can bring you some inspiration in our challenges every week. This week's Muse is the very very talented Heather Pulvirenti. Here's her card for this week's challenge.







Here's my CASE Study for this card. I chose to use the same layout that Heather used. I love how simple yet stunning this card is. For my card, I used cupcakes instead of leaves. I thought maybe a lot of people would CASE this card and use leaves/vines. I wanted to show you that you can use other images and still CASE the card. :) I stamped the different parts of the cupcakes and cut them out. I also put some stickles on the top portion of each cupcake so that the sprinkles appear to be sparkling. :) Aren't they just cute?! I hope you like my card! Thanks for stopping by! 



Make sure to check out the other DT ladies and what they've done with this card! We have a great sponsor for this week's challenge! It's Paper Maniac, and they're giving out a $20 gift certificate to their store! So what are you waiting for? Let's play! :)



7 comments:

  1. What a super yummy card, I love how you took a different spin and used cupcakes!! That's what our challenges are about, and it only shows that I couldn't have chosen a better person for our DT! Yippee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a perfect card, love the flourish behind the cupcakes, its just perfect! We're gonna have fun with these ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again on your DT spot--it is so well deserved! Your debut card is so inspiring. Love the sparkles on the cupcakes and the bold polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute and so creative! I love how you layered the cupcakes and how you added the flourish behind them! They look so magical! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is right on. You couldn't have CASED this any better and made it your own. I see her design with your style. PERFECT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on Heather's card Jean, your cupcakes just look so yummy, you certainly have a fabulous eye for all the little details!! Welcome to the team, I am so excited to have you on board!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable Jean! I love those cute cupcake images with their super sweet sprinkles and that lovely pink satin ribbon. Awesome job, girl! You're a perfect match for CASE Study! I'm happy to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails