Thursday, November 11, 2010

Case Study Challenge 14

Hi everyone! This is my second post for the evening! So if you haven't seen my previous one just scroll down! :)


IT'S CASE STUDY CHALLENGE time!!! I hope you're all ready for another round of Case Study! Our fabulous muse is none other than the very talented Heather Pulvirenti. Here's her gorgeous card we get to CASE this week! 



Here's my card. I chose to case Heather's fab layout! I embossed a kraft cardstock using my PTI woodgrain impression plate. I just love all that texture! Heather's card had so much texture from that wonderful ribbon and the distressed edges of that patterned paper. I didn't distress mine, instead I opted for texture, texture, texture! :) I used my Asian Gardens stamps to make a beautiful floral background. Then I matted that with a soft lavender cardstock with one edge punched with my Martha Stewart punch. I also used one of my favorite Spellbinders dies, Lacey Circles. Isn't it sooo cute?! I just love it!!! I hope you like this one! :) Have fun with yours!!! 




Of course we can't have a challenge without a prize...well of course we can...but a prize just makes things more fun! For this week, our generous sponsor is Christina Franco from The Angel Company! She's giving out the All Season's Swirl stamp set. What are you waiting for?! Let's play!



Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!















6 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful, Jean! Love that great satin ribbon, it's just lovely! The wood grain background, the purple flowers and just the right amount of bling makes your card over the top gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so serene and beautiful! Your color choices are perfect, especially for that yummy satin ribbon (you always have the prettiest ribbons!). And I love that woodgrain impression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabullous creation Jean. Love the pretty purple flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! what a stunning colour combination Jean, the background looks superb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just TOO good for words, Jean! I discovered that I'm a sucker for lavender & warm violets lately, so I'm in my little colour heaven now, lol! I love how you paired it with light blue & kraft. Stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Jean...like everything you create!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails