Thursday, November 18, 2010

CASE Study Challenge 15

Hello again! This is my second post for tonight. So if you haven't seen my previous post just scroll down! It's time for CASE Study Challenge again! We have another wonderful card from Heather Pulvirenti!





Isn't this just beautiful?! I'm not very good with cards that are not rectangular or square. So you can imagine, I did a lot of thinking as to how I was going to CASE this card. THIS is what I came up with! :)


I'm such a cheater! Hee! :) Well, at least the elements of Heather's card are still here! :) I wanted to try something clean and simple for this card. The flowers are from In Bloom (Papertrey Ink). I colored them using my Copics. I'm still getting a hang of using them, but so far, I'm really enjoying myself! :) I can't remember where I got that scrap of patterned paper. It might be from Cosmo Cricket or October Afternoon. (Sorry!) I just found the scrap and I wanted to use it on this card. I haven't used it in a while so I've forgotten where it's from.


Our sponsor for this week is JG's Nook and they're giving away a Retro Christmas stamp from Practicing Creativity! Isn't this sooo exciting?! So what are you waiting for?! Let's play!!! :)


Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!















4 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous, soothing colours and that zig-zag stitching.... *sigh* PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card using In Bloom! The coloring looks great! I like the clean look of this and the added layer of patterned paper and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for your trademark bow Jean-lol!! this card is certainly fabulous with out it, your copic colouring is fabulous, all makes for a stunning card! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails