Thursday, November 25, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #16

Hi everyone! I'm afraid I have to keep this one short. I just started feeling better from a cold I caught a few weeks ago and now I caught another one!  It's just my luck! I hope I'm better for Thanksgiving. It's CASE Study Challenge time again. We have one more beautiful card from Heather Pulvirenti





Here's my take on this week's challenge. I chose to CASE this card by using the wonderful layout/sketch that Heather used. I hope you like this one! Oh and before I forget, we have another wonderful prize for this challenge. It's from our very own Chupa! She's offering a $25 Gift Certificate to Artful Delight to one lucky participant: Come join is over at CASE Study! Let's play! :)







Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!











3 comments:

  1. Just delightful, Jean... it has so many great elements to look at, I keep staring at it and finding them all one by one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful Jean. I love the soft yellow color and that wonderful vintage ribbon. Your card is wonderfully elegant! Have a happy Thanksgiving and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent! your colours are amazing Jean, there are so many elements to make this fabulous, good to see your trademark bow back again-lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails