Thursday, December 2, 2010

CASE Study Challenge 17

Hi everyone! I'm back for my second post for the evening. So if you haven't seen my first post just scroll down. It's Thursday again and of course it's time for CASE Study Challenge. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful our new muse is! She's the uber talented miss Nina Brackett!!! I love her shabby chic/ vintage style! She's been a great inspiration for me and I'm sure many, many crafters out there. So without further ado...it's time to play CASE Study Challenge #17.







Here's my take on this week's wonderful card from Nina. I chose to go with a nice and colorful holiday card. The ornaments were die cut with my Cricut Expression. I covered them with glitter and adhered patterned paper and some buttons on them. I love how this card turned out. I don't usually have too many colors on my card. But this one just seemed right to me while I was making it. I hope this inspires you to join us for another round of CASE Study Challenge. Let's play!




This week's returning sponsor is Christina Franco, an Independent Demonstrator for The Angel Company:
Photobucket
Chris is giving out this fabulous Found Joy unmounted rubber stamp set to one lucky participant!



Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!












6 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful design and colours, Jean! I adore a style like yours, where you pull out a vintage card with a modern & trendy twist. I can't do it, I wish I could... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Jean! The purple is unexpected but works perfectly with your design. The glittered ornaments are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word this is beautiful!!! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnificent Jean!! love the touch of purple, what a cute little sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, there! What an absolutely stunning card! Love all that glitter. You ALWAYS knock it out of the park (I've been peeking at your cards for a long time) and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jean! Love all the wonderful details, the gorgeous sparkle and super ribbon! A fabulous CASE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails