Thursday, December 9, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #18 & Caardvarks FINAL Challenge

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late! It's time for CASE Study Challenge again! This month is Nina Brackett month! She is such a great crafter! Here's her card for this week's challenge #18.
This is also for Caardvardks FINAL Challenge. (so sad) 






Isn't this just gorgeous?! I couldn't decide whether I wanted to follow the patterned paper here or the layout of the card. In the end, I went with the layout. Here's my take on this week's card.


Didn't I promise you a cute card?! I just love cards with stars!!! And blue ones are just soooo cute! It's a pretty simple card. I just used one panel of patterned paper and added the stars, lace, ribbon and sentiment on it. I think it's the inked edges that make it look a little less simple than what it really is. I enjoyed this so much! I hope you're all liking it!!! :) 



This week's sponsor is Whimsie Doodles!!



The prize for one lucky winner is their newly released Have Cake rubber stamp set! WooT!


Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!









Teneale Williams (on break)






7 comments:

  1. Love this Jean! The vintage look and the lace just go so well together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft and shabby look of this. The distressed bg paper is beautiful, and the stars make a gorgeous focal point! I'm going to have to break down and buy some seam binding, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so gorgeous! Love the monochromatic aqua blues. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card, Jean :) The glittered star is so cute and adds a wonderful vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so pretty. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jean! Love the distressed look and the beautiful blue colored seam binding. The whole card is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the CAS layout Jean, the stars are sparkling perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails