Thursday, December 30, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #20

Hello again! This is my second post so scroll down for the first one.  I'm back for another CASE Study Challenge #20. This is our last week with Nina Brackett. I've thoroughly enjoyed casing her work and I'm sure you all did too. I hope you've all enjoyed your holiday. And now we can break open our new crafting supplies and play! Here's Nina's card for the week.



I must admit, I had a hard time with this one. I wasn't really sure what to do. Here's what I came up with. I just got this new Valentine stamp set from TPC I believe. It all started from there and continued on until this is what I ended up with. I inked the edges of the heart with Antique Linen and placed a mat stack die cut that I embossed with some wood grain. The doily I added for some contrast to the all gray on the card base. I hope you'll join us this week! Thanks for stopping by! :)




Our sponsor this week is Annabelle Stamps, and the prize is Backgrounds By Design 2  stamp set.


What a wonderful prize we have this week! What are you waiting for?! Let's play! Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!









Teneale Williams (on break)




4 comments:

  1. Super cool colours for a Valentine, as well as the flourished heart - you did well with that CASE Jean! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jean, love your bow, and the 1/2 doily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jean! I love all the elements you have included for eye candy, perfect use of te doily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this Jean! Gorgeous seam binding and beautiful stamps! Super duper CASE, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails