Thursday, January 6, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 21

Hi bloggies! Sorry my post is late. I was supposed to do this last night but Blogger was down. It's that time of the week again! We're having CASE Study Challenge 21 over at CASE Study Blog. We have a new muse for this month. She's the ubberly talented Mercy Kerin. I'm sure everyone is familiar with her wonderful sketches. Here's the card we have to case this week.







Here's my take on the challenge. I went digital with this one. These are all from Vintage Moth again. I thought of coloring that panel in the back...but then in the end I just inked it and left it as is. I didn't want it to take away from the color theme I had going on. Whatever that theme may be haha! I've been trying to make these vintage cards lately. It's still not as vintage as I see in blogland...more practice!!! :) 




This week Chupa is offering a $10 Gift Certificate to There She Goes Web Store to one lucky participant. 
Photobucket

What a wonderful prize we have this week! What are you waiting for?! Let's play! Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!









Teneale Williams (on break)







4 comments:

  1. This is so you, and so lovely... I just adore your style, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! I too, like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jean, this is the ultimate in vintage loveliness! Those subtle, delicate colors and details are just to die for! Awesome CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning!! the background is perfect just the way it is, what a brilliant take on Mercy's card, the colours are subtle and sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails