Thursday, January 13, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 22

Hi bloggies! I'm back! It's my 4th post for today so scroll down to see my previous posts. It's time for CASE Study Challenge again! We have the very talented Mercy Kerin joining us this month. Here's her card that we have to CASE for this week.







And here's my take on it. I used her layout and added a little bit of my own here and there. I used this CUTE stamp from Verve called Emery. He's so adorable that I've been using him a lot in my cards lately. The label stamp and sentiment are also from Verve, they're from Sweet Treats and To The Moon. The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon. 


I hope you'll all join in the fun over at CASE Study Challenge Blog. There's more inspiration waiting there for you!



This week's returning sponsor is Christina Franco, an Independent Demonstrator for The Angel Company:

Photobucket

Chris is giving out this fabulous Love Blooms unmounted rubber stamp set to one lucky participant! 

What a wonderful prize we have this week! What are you waiting for?! Let's play! Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!









Teneale Williams (on break)









7 comments:

  1. Haven't you been a busy crafter? I love all of the layers on this one (and Mercy's card too!). That little elephant is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a super sweet card, jean! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jean this is one super cute card! Love what you've done with your Verve goodies! Excellent coloring and fab details. Just a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Jean! Love that little ticket and your stitching...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome CASE!!! And four posts in one day? You're a crafting maniac! Good news for us, though, who get to see all your stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so cute :) the the first thing that came to mind. love the layers and the colors and the cute lil elephant too. its good to see ur work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cuteness here! no signature bow, but you have still rocked it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails