Thursday, February 3, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 25

Hi bloggers! This is my second post for the day so please scroll down to see the first one. It's time for another CASE Study Challenge!!! We have a new muse for this month...it's none other than the very talented Eva Dobilas!! Here's her card for the week.




For this CASE Study Challenge, I decided to go on the cutesie side! :) I found these absolutely cute stamps from Inkadinkado and I wanted to use them right away. I'm not so into these cutesie cards but I really wanted to try to make one. I hope I've managed to combine cutesie and shabby chic well. There's that Martha Stewart doily again! I'm really glad it finally came to our Michael's! :)


The label stamp is my new favorite from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. The puppy is from Inkadinkado. And the sentiment is from Verve. Oops! Please don't mind my coloring...I need a little more practice! Hee! :) 


This week's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish!


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set of their choice.




What a wonderful prize we have this week! What are you waiting for?! Let's play! Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!










8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....what as sweet card! I love your Waltzingmouse stamp and the Martha doily is one of my faves, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondeful cards again. Your blog is a source of inspiration for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've colored that cute little puppy! It works perfectly with the Verve sentiment. And you've reminded me that I need to pull out my MS doilies again! Great card, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great CASE Jean! That puppy dog is so sweet and I love the color combination you used! The whole card is gorgeous...as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how adorable! Love his plaid ears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, and what a sweet littley puppy! Love your stitching as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a super cute image Jean, I love the checked colours on his ears and the label stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails