Friday, February 18, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 27

Hi everyone! I'm feeling much better today! Just resting before I go back to work to make sure I don't pass this on to anyone else. I actually managed to make a card yesterday for CASE Study Challenge 27. I DIDN'T want to be left out of all the fun since this week is SPECIAL!!! Well, since my post is a day late, I'm sure you all already know what our fearless leader has in store for everyone! :) This week, we are combining our challenge with the ladies of Play Date Cafe!







You can choose to play with us, or with the Play Date Cafe...BUT...if you want double the fun and double the wonderful prizes...you can try for BOTH challenges. All you have to do is to CASE our inspiration card and keep the colors of Play Date Cafe in mind when you do so! Simple isn't it?! Here's our inspiration photo and the colors you have to play with!


I was so excited I was about to get to the prizes for all of you when I realized I haven't even posted my card! Haha! Here it is! :)


Onto the exciting PRIZES!!! Our sponsor for this week is provided by the fabulous Layers Of Color



There's also a fabulous prize waiting you over at the Cafe! AND...if you choose to play in both challenges you can have the chance to win a set of five amazing background sets from Ippity! Yay! :) So What are  you waiting for?!?!?!?! LET"S PLAY!!!!


Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!


















4 comments:

  1. Great card Jean ;)
    I love how the light is catching on the metallic of the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, as always, girl! You made that patterned paper sing! Love the metal accents. So glad to hear you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! What great news that you're feeling better :) It definitely doesn't feel like you're unwell by the lok of this card - it's stunning! The butterflies are amazing... *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear you are feeling better, we nearly missed out on seeing this stunner!!! those butterflies are absolutely gorgeous, perfectly teamed with the delicate flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails