Thursday, February 24, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 28

Hi everyone! Whew! This week's just been so busy. I can't believe we're half way through it already!   Can you believe the turn out for the last challenge?! It was very heart warming to see so many people! Well, this week is Eva's last week as our muse. It's been such a treat to have her here. And even more wonderful to have to CASE her gorgeous work. It's what I love about this challenge site. It's the only one I know like it! And it's a perfect excuse to CASE such wonderful cards! Haha! Speaking of wonderful...here's another one! Here's CASE Study Challenge 28.




Here's my card for this week. I found this beautiful stack of patterned paper from DCWV. It's called Mariposa. It had the most beautiful butterfly images! I couldn't resist and I had to get it. Here's one peaking just through the leaves. As usual, I chose to case the overall sketch of Eva's beautiful card. I went with soft aquas and greens for this one. I'm really happy about how it turned out. 


The label stamp is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. It's one of my favorites in this set. I just love the intricate design that runs through it. I know I've been using this set a lot. But I can't help it! It's just sooo gorgeous! I was hoping to churn out more than one card tonight. But it's been so busy that right after dinner I usually find myself falling asleep on the couch! I feel bad for wasting so much time napping! And right after dinner at that! I hope tomorrow will be better! Haha! No more napping....more stamping!!! 

This week's returning sponsor is The Stamping Boutique!!



Store: http://thestampingboutique.com/
Challenge Blog: http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/


The Stamping Boutique is generously offering 3 digis of winner's choice from the store!!



Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!










12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Love the colors! Though I don't have a thing for butterflies (yes, I know that's sad but true) I loved your pretty butterfly :)

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Really pretty mix of papers and layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hands down my favourite card of yours so far! It's just dreamy... I love the light turquoise of your label, and these are my favie papers too! I'm in crafty heaven... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! That paper is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh this is beautiful Jean! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Jean - I love to see how you were inspired by Eva's sweet card ;)
    I'm nuts for butterflies too and just yesterday got a new HeroArts stamp set (Antiuque Engravings) full of adorable butterflies. Can't wait to get them inky.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Jean! I, too, love butterflies and this one is beautiful. Such a pretty cluster of embellishments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gasp....WOW, this is sooooo YUMMY and GORGEOUS! Love that gorgeous Waltzingmouse stamp sooo much and every single detail on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my; I'm smitten. This is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a statement the Mariposa paper makes!! love how you have the beautiful butterfly peaking out from behind the nestie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous. Love the aqua flower and beautiful oval.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Jean!! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails