Thursday, March 3, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 29

Hi bloggies! This is my second post for the evening. If you haven't seen my Card Patterns challenge entry just scroll down. WOW! March just breezed its way in didn't it? We have a very, very talented lady as our guest muse this month. It's none other than Julee Tilman! The owner and illustrator of Verve Stamps! Whew! Our fearless leader brought in the big guns! Hee! :) Well, I won't keep on going here...I'll let you see what Julee has for us this week. CASE Study Challenge 29.




Isn't this just stunning?! I hope my card can hold up on its own beside this one! I pulled out this gorgeous frame from Making Memories and based the entire card on it. I CASEd Julee's sketch. I used stamps from WPlus9, Waltzingmouse Stamps, and Papertrey Ink for this one. The patterned paper is from SEI. And the flower is from Recollections. I love this color combination. Anything aqua with brown...favorite!!! :) I hope you'll all join us on this one! Good night everyone!


This week's returning sponsor is Jay Gee's Nook!!
Photobucket

Jay Gee's Nook is kindly offering 5 small bundles of bakers twine - winners choice of colours!

Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!












5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the MM frame embellishment you used ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness this is beautiful Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretation! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mix of colours and textures Jean, a perfect amount of each! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a showstopper of a card! Love those frames and the beautiful layered trims.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails