Thursday, March 10, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 30

Hi bloggers! It's halfway through the week already, and it's that time of the week again. In this week's CASE Study Challenge 30, we have our very talented muse, Julee Tilman providing us with another fabulous card. 



Here's a little sneak peek...


I also made this card for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger. I couldn't help myself! That trigger really did "trigger" me to make something! Hee! It's such a gorgeous photograph. I have been wanting to take photography lessons because of images like these!!! I hope I can in the near future! :) Not only are the colors fabulous, but it's so shabby chic too! 


I couldn't decide whether this was green or aqua. And since I love aqua, I decided to go that route. Julee's card is loaded with a lot of wonderful layering! It gave me a fantastic excuse to layer, layer, and layer some more! I used some of my newly acquired stamps for this card. Don't you just love that newsprint background?! I've also been wanting to use these metal embellishments from Tim Holtz. They are absolutely stunning! I'm hoping you can join us this week. No matter what your style is...no matter what level...we LOVE all the fabulous eye candy everyone brings each week! :)


This week's sponsor is Amber Ink!!


Amber Ink is generously providing one lucky winner with a $15 digital gift certificate to the store!!


Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!














15 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card! A feast for the eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Jean, I love those butterflies and the little roses, the frame is wonderful too, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous! I love the keyhole you used as the focal point. The flowers grouped together are wonderful! So pretty! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pretty soft blue accents are wonderful. I love the news print and sweet little butterflies. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I love your style girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This card is just gorgeous, I love all the elements and the feel to the card. Oh boy, now we will need to case your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Jean - your layering is stunning and the keyhole embellishment makes the perfect touch ;)
    Hope you have a great weekend, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jean! LOVE all the shabby chick details with the black stitching and your postage stamp frame! Scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW, your work is so clean! What fantastic looks - and I love the colours in the flowers on the chair! Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! That keyhole is such a fantastic embellishment...*wants some*... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a perfect eye and feeling for adding gorgeous details. Every piece of this card is gorgeous and I love love love the way you worked with this weeks' colors of the Tuesday Trigger. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are amazing Jean, all the different elements combined to perfection, the keyhole is absolutely brilliant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is full of gorgeous details. Love the hardware, the aqua, newsprint, it is all yummi-ness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jean! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards!! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails