Thursday, March 17, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 31

Hi bloggies! I hope I'm not too late with my post. It's that time of the week again to have a little fun over at CASE Study Challenge Blog. You are all going to flip when you see the prizes we have!!! Even the DT wants in on the contest prizes haha!!! This is such a great week, we have our fabulously talented Julee Tilman from Verve Stamps. Here's the card we have to CASE this week for CASE Study Challenge 31.



I just love how whimsical this card is. Everything is just so bright and happy! I tried to make it my own with this card. I cannot get enough of these Waltzingmouse Stamps and Papertrey Ink Stamps. I'm thinking you'll be seeing more of these in the next few weeks to come. I tried to keep my colors bright by using yellow in my card. I used Mat Stack 2 Collection, Vintage Buttons, and Library Card from Papertrey Ink. And I used Bitty Banners and Fancy Phrases from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you do too! And I hope I'll see all of your fabulous work over at the challenge blog.....ps. DID YOU SEE THE PRIZES UP FOR GRABS?!?!?!?!  



This week's sponsor is Julee's own Verve Stamps!!


Julee is generously providing one lucky winner with a Blue Skies stamp set, aSweet Scallop Tag stamp, and a coordinating Sweet Scallop Die!
 

Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!













5 comments:

  1. gorgeous, just gorgeous!! I love all the layering and how the stamps from different companies work so well together...still waiting for my last PTI order...they never mailed it!! UGH!! Can't wait to get my hands on those button cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning jean! Love all the layers and the creamy colours you used, you definitely made it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed at how you can take any inspiration and make it totally YOU! Love the vintage/shabby take on this week's fabulous card by Julee, especially the way you layered the library card and button card. Hope I get a chance to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning Jean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jean, loving all the layers and the stunning bitty banners!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails