Thursday, March 24, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 32

Hi everyone! I'm back for my second post for tonight. If you haven't seen my previous post just scroll down. Let's go for another round of CASE Study Challenge 32. This week's inspiration card from Julee Tilman is...





Isn't this card just totally decked out?! I love all the layering, the ribbon, the dry embossing, and not to mention the color palette! I can't wait to see what you'll all do with this one! Here's my take on this card.


Since our host for this month is the owner and designer of the wonderful Verve Stamps, I had to use some Verve yumminess in this one! Their sentiments are ALWAYS awesome. I really should get some more stamp sets. I wanted some cute and  yet classy in my card. And so I combined the two! :) What do you think? Oh, and Stella, I finally have my Regal Frames by Tattered Angels! Yay! I looked everywhere for this, finally I just bought it straight from their website. I love the lace, it's from Prima. I really should get more of that too! I hope you like this one. See you over at CASE Study Challenge Blog! :)

This week's sponsor is There She Goes Clear Stamps!!
Photobucket

The prize for one lucky winner is any large stamp set, of $24 value!! 

Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!














5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jean! Great CASE and I love all your layering as ever ;)
    Hope you have a lovely day, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you're just killing me lately with gorgeousness! Seriously, you are cranking them out! This one is stunning, both adorable and elegant at the same time. Just the perfect mix of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jean...this is gorgeous! So delightfully elegant and yet playful at the same time! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card, sweetie! I love when you "do" blues, they fit your cards perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Jean!! There is so much to pleasure the eye, the lovely layers, the lace, ....... I could go on forever!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails