Thursday, March 31, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #33

Hi everyone! I'm back for another CASE Study Challenge.  I had a great time perusing the entries of last week. There's just so much inspiration out there! This is Julee Tilman's last week as our muse. We should all thank her for the inspiration she shared week after week. For this week, our challenge is to CASE this card.







Isn't this monochromatic theme gorgeous?! I love that it has all these layers and yet it appears to be sweet and simple. Julee really has an eye for combining gorgeous patterned papers. I've also had my eye on that butterfly for some time now. You know me, I love butterflies! Here's my take on the challenge. I kept mine simple and I tried to go "sweet" on this one. I used this stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamps, Very Vintage Labels No. 5, it's my absolute favorite in the entire set. Sooo gorgeous! For my sentiment, I used a Verve stamp. I love this sentiment and I love the fact that it came from Winnie the Pooh. So sweet! 


This week's sponsor is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!! The prize for one lucky winner is three digis of winner's choice, from their ever growing line.




Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!










5 comments:

  1. I adore this sentiment, and you have highlighted it perfectly with that gorgeous frame and label. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! The perfect mix of dainty and elegant! Thanks so much for letting me hang out with y'all at CASE study this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Jean! So wonderfully soft and feminine...true to your beautiful style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The labels are stunning Jean, they fit perfectly with the theme you have created- soft, subtle and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails