Thursday, April 7, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 34


Hi friends! I had Wednesday off so it was a wonderful day to relax...after finishing with some errands of course! I'm back with a card for CASE Study Challenge 34. This month we have the ubberly talented Miss Silke Ledlow with us. I've had the pleasure of having fun with her over at Curtain Call Color Challenge. I miss those days! It's really nice to have her on the team again, even if only for the month. Here's her first card for this month. Let's all welcome our Muse for April! :)


One of Silke's trademarks is using white cardstock with a punch of color. And so I incorporated that into my card. I also used her sketch, but changed the positioning of the ribbon to suit my card. And I used her leaves and butterflies theme as well. I used my favorite stamp from Woodgrain Silhouette Additions (WPlus9) for the  pop of color. For my background, I used my favorite stamp from Victorian Frippery (WMS). The sentiment is from Fancy Phrases, also from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I hope you like this one! I'll see you over at CASE Study Challenge Blog! :)


Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!
















9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....just love that little butterfly window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally GORGEOUS, Jean! Who wouldn't love to receive this on their birthday? Love the pop of bright green from those fabby leaves and that amazing focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP...Jean!!! This is to die for...what a fabulous card GF!!! I love it all...you rock white space too :) !!! Miss hanging out too...so happy we have another month to do so :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Silke's work and you did a beautiful job CASE ing her work. I love your touch of lace and the pretty butterfly is perfect in the frame. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, so beautiful, I could I resist butterflies, love it!
    I hope I can join in the case study challenge this week, leaving for San Francisco and trying to get all my work done today, not sure if I have time to scrap! : (

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love that butterfly image, and the gorgeous frame, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, your colour selection is amazing Jean!! The butterfly frame is absolutely stunning, a fabulous work of art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jean, love the soft, subtle colors and the way feminine design. Appeals to my hugely girly side...
    That butterfly is divine as is your design. Just beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails