Thursday, April 21, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 36


Hi! I'm back for CASE Study Challenge 36. Are you enjoying CASEing Silke Ledlow's gorgeous creations? I know I am! Here's her card for this week.


For this week's card, I went with using a white background. It's a little hard for me because I seem to have this uncontrollable urge to ink up everything! Haha! I'm serious! If I'm not stamping on it, I'm inking with distress inks. I used several stamp sets for this card. Starting with Delightful Doilies from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from Postmarks, also from Papertrey Ink. The gorgeous label is Very Vintage Labels 18 from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I also used A Special Lady for the flowers. The teeny tiny bird peaking there is from Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions. And the lace trim is from Mehndi Medallions. All three sets are from WPlus9.



Have you seen our prize this week?!?!? You will LOVE it!!! Heeee! This week's sponsor is AnnaBelle Stamps!!


The prize for the one lucky winner is the All Things Grow stamp set! Woohoo! Come and play!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!













4 comments:

  1. uper gorgeous, girl! Very soothing, and masterfully put together. Just like only you can do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty Jean...almost looks like stained glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful, Jean! So much gorgeous stamping and an elegant combination of colors. Love the way you framed the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and classy Jean! Love this card! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails