Thursday, April 28, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #37


Hi bloggies! It's Thursday, you know what that means! Time for another CASE Study Challenge. This week is the last week for our talented muse, Silke Ledlow. Don't forget to head on over to her blog and thank her for the wonderful inspiration she's given us this whole month of April.

This week's card is super feminine. I just love it! From the flower, to the pearls, and that gorgeous script sentiment. This is such a wonderful card to CASE. Well then, let's go! :)


I was browsing through a Crate and Barrel catalog and saw these colors together. Isn't it so spring?! All the stamps used on this card are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I hadn't noticed until I was writing up my post. A lot of times I reach for my WM stamps without even realizing it. I just love using them and it has become a wonderful habit. :) I used Roses in Bloom, Faux Fun, and Very Vintage Labels No. 10


I'll be waiting to see what you have for us this week. I'll see you all over at CASE Study Challenge Blog

This week's sponsor is Chupa, and she's giving away a 3-month subscription to Scrapbook News & Rewiew magazine!!


Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!













4 comments:

  1. Jean, good take on the inspiration card. I love how you trim out the inside of the frame. So genius and very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning jean! The frame around the beautiful sentiment has got to be my favourite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous my dear...the way you cut the middle out of that sentiment panel is incredible! What a beautiful effect, your cards are ALWAYS such a delight to view! Keep up the fabulousity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness this is beautiful!!! Love those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails