Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Craft's Meow May Release - Day 1

*** Don't forget to check out my CASE Study Challenge post. Just scroll down please. :) ***


Hi friends! It's finally here!!! The Craft's Meow May Release - Day 1!!! As you know last month, Ms. Lisa Hjulberg asked me to be a part of her wonderful design team. It has been a whirlwind of fun and excitement ever since. It's so wonderful to see someone so talented, follow her dreams and open up her own online store. Her attention to detail is just awesome! I think she's the most organized person I have ever met! Bless her heart! 


As Sarah Martina Parker said, Lisa's pulling out the big guns on this one. To begin with, we are showcasing stamp sets designed by the very talented Nina Brackett. You'll have to wait for Sarah's kits as well!!! I just know you will all LOVE them!!!! 


From the moment I first saw the designs, I wanted all my stampy friends to get their inky hands on these beauties! I had so much fun working with them! And I wanted to share it with everyone!


A release this exciting needs LOTS of prizes to celebrate, and LOTS of prizes are what we have for you! Each day of previews there will be not one, not two, but THREE prizes up for grabs!!! Today's prize offerings are:

  1. Simply Delightful Stamp Set (being showcased today)
  2. A My Mind's Eye Hazel 6 x 6 paper pad from the Stella & Rose collection
  3. A My Mind's Eye Gertie 6 x 6 paper pad from the Stella & Rose collection
The prizes will be awarded based on random drawing from the comments left on THREE of the Team blogs listed below! You won't know whose blog has the prize... neither do we, actually, until Lisa draws from a hat...so you'll want to leave a comment on each blog for more chances to win. But please play fair... only ONE comment per blog!

You have until 11:00 pm Pacific tonight (April 28th) to make the rounds! The winners will be announced in tomorrow's post. 

So off you go! Enjoy your first looks at Simply Delightful!!! 



This is one of my favorite images in the stamp set. It is just soooo ornate! You have to try it with embossing powder, it's even more gorgeous then!!! 


Now that you've had your little sneaky peeky...heehee...you will really want to go check out what the rest of the design team has done with this stamp set. 











And finally, don't forget to hop on over to The Craft's Meow Blog for more info about the release and the prizes! :) 

63 comments:

  1. A feast for the eyes, as every card you show us in your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set. Beautiful card.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful stamped starting point for a stunning card. The fabric flowers and bling is beautiful. Real vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! love the details of the stamp design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully shabby chic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - the card is beautiful and I love the subtle colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove this card Jean!!!!!!!!! So soft and pretty!!!!! Those new Nina B stamps are gorgeous!!!!!!!! The sentiments are preious and the doily stamp would work on any card or layout!:) PS..My mothers' name is Jean Martin too! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card! Sooo beautiful! And that stamp is really AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is simply delightful! :) It looks so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jean,
    what a beautiful, delicate card! I love the plain stamp of the doily and the colors you used! Very tender! I love it!!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jean, your card is Beautiful!! So many lovely details! The flowers are gorgeous and everything works beautifully with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy smokes! I am just falling more and more in love with that stamp. If i am not so lucky to win this, i just might have to buy it. You did wonderful with this stamp. It shows the versatility. One just doesn`t HAVE TO colour it up. I`m just sitting here thinking...how about embossing it with clear ambossingpowder as a resist and use distress inks on it. Oooohhhh now i`m rambling on, lol. Fabulous card! Hope i get lucky. Hugs...mona

    ReplyDelete
  13. jean, your card is so elegant. Love the cluster of beauty on this card. Great color tones.
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love the soft colors and the the flowers you put on there are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is gorgeous, Jean! I love the soft colors and the elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, elegant image on this card. In fact, I like everything I see here! I'm a follower now. Enjoyed my visit - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card you made! Love the flowers and the colors!
    These stamps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, your card is amazing! I love, love, love tha stamp! Can't wait to get it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how you showcased the stamp....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. simply gorgeous...you rocked the set! Sooo happy to be working with you and TCM!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it and such a great set :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. stunning...oh wow!! Love the design on this and the images...

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fabulous! I love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous use of the stamp. I love the flowers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! Stunning! Very Elegant!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I so love this, it has the total WOW factor, TFS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow - I love everything about this card - love the stamps, the flowers, the embellies, the papers...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, girl - this is FABULOUS! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The intricate stamps give your card such elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful! Love the tone on tone!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So beautiful. The stamps makes such a lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your beautiful card and the colors you used! such delicate stamp lines! Can not wait to see the stamps! Fabulous, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very elegant. Love the softness of this card...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card! Love those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow is all I can say about your card, Sarah. I love every detail you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ignore my last comment,Jean...that's what happens when you have too many tabs open :-)

    I am so glad that Lisa asked you to be in her DT so I get the benefit of having you create with my stamps. I love the details and diff elements you add to your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  38. So beautiful! I can't wait to see more of Nina's stamps and your creations with them!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just beautiful! Love the jewels and the pin, great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is such a gorgeous card, Jean! I adore the flower and ribbon cluster and the bling which are perfect compliments to Nina's images. I'm SOOOOO happy happy happy that you're on our team!

    Hugs!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  41. what gorgeous flowers and gems. i love how you used the doily in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  42. beautiful! love your floral cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  43. "simply delightful" -- exactly what your card is. It is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is such an oh so pretty card. I love all the elements you added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beyond fabulous - it's so soft and pretty - LOVE it!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. LOVE this set!!! It's so very Nina... :)
    My favourites are the doilies/medallions, I san see you using them a lot! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  48. The more I see this doily stamp, the better I like it! It really is more versatile than one would think it would be. Your card is gorgeous!

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great preview of the collection. The designers did a great job with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Jean, what a beautiful card. Big congratulations to your new DT. You totally deserve it and they are so lucky to have you. You are a big inspirations to me too. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Very pretty--I like the flowers and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  52. How fun to see so many of the stamps from this lovely set used, and in such a fun way. Love the swirl of jewels -- it ties it altogether so well. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is just so beautiful! I love how you used this set! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  55. WOW! That's all I can say: Lisa sure picked a peach when she got you on her design team!! Your card is so lovely and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails