Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Craft's Meow May Release - Day 3

Good morning bloggies! I'm back this morning for two posts: Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 45 and The Craft's Meow May Release - Day 3. So make sure you check out BOTH posts ok! ;)


*** If you're looking for my CASE Study Challenge card, please click here. ***


Welcome! Welcome! To Day 3 of The Craft's Meow May Release! What did you think of Happiness Is...? A girl can't have enough flower sets after all! :) Today we're previewing Fly Free. It's such a dainty set. Nina has really outdone herself! I really enjoyed working with this set. Ok, I know I should hurry it up because I'm sure you all want to see the preview. Without further ado...here it is! 



I tried to keep this relatively simple. The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee (which will be available over at The Craft's Meow on May 1st) was elaborate enough. I didn't want to make the card too busy. But don't you think that the patterned paper is absolutely gorgeous?! I just love it!!! Isn't that bird cage stunning? I can't wait for all of you to see the full reveal during the hop on May 1st! :) Well, I know what you're all interested in knowing....what else ?! What prizes are up for grabs today of course! lol. I won't keep you waiting!

  1. Fly Free stamp set (being showcased today)!!!
  2. Lush 2 Orange Prize Package from My Mind's Eye!!! Includes one each of the patterned and flocked papers, plus all the accessories!!! 
  3. Sarah's Fly Free Card Kit!!!

Once again, the prizes will be awarded based on random drawing from the comments left on THREE of the Team blogs listed below! You won't know whose blog has the prize... neither do we, actually, until Lisa draws from a hat...so you'll want to leave a comment on each blog for more chances to win. But please play fair... only ONE comment per blog!

You have until 11:00 pm Pacific tonight (April 29th) to make the rounds! The winners will be announced in tomorrow's post. 

Now that you've had your little sneaky peeky...heehee...you will really want to go check out what the rest of the design team has done with this stamp set. 





Jean Martin --> You're here!






And finally, don't forget to hop on over to The Craft's Meow Blog for more info about the release and the prizes! :) 

47 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I think the Flying Free set is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jean....this is my favourite card by far...so far. Such a soft delicate and GORJUS vintage card. The bird cage is as almost part of the paper. So very well done. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful your card is!!!! Can you tell me if you used a special technique to get that muted look to the stamp? I can't tell if it's just stamped twice or a special ink.. Just glorious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card! Love the shabbyness and everthing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and love the stamping with that dp!! Your flowers are the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Renee: I just used Frayed Burlap Distress Ink on it Renee. :) Whenever I want something to blend in specially if the shades are vintage looking...distress inks usually do the job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! WoW!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jean - this is divine - you have paired it beautifully with the perfect DP! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful~ the image looks like it is part of the paper. What a great match. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jean, This card is fabulous, love the colors and it's so delicate looking! The new stamp set is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, I love how the stamp is faded into the background, so shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a gorgeous card Jean...lovely work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a delicate, shabby-chic design! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, jean, that card is stunning, beautiful showcasing of the bird cage stamp fly free

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the stamp.. it's just perfect for cards! Your card is beautiful... the pink is such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic! Love the way it all flows! The birdcage and butterflies are a perfect folcal point!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply stunning! Looks like beautiful patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is just yummy! All of the elements are perfectly matched and I really love the stamp.

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. a beautiful card Jean! love this new birdcage with the fluttering butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so many fun elements on this gorgeous card! love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what an amazingly beautiful card!! I love all the soft colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the main background paper you used, and how well the stamp looks like it is just a part of it! Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the cage. as always your card is beautiful - - light and feminine and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful card I love the softness of it good job.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love all of the details in your card...my eyes keep popping around to notice it all!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohhh, I love the stamp with the paper, with the bee....all of it stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That stamp with this paper was certainly meant to be.....just beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow, this is gorgeous! your paper is beautiful and just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful match of dp! love this set so much!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful and so delicate. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your card is just GORGEOUS! The flowers and dp just make the stamp set shine!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a truely lovely card! So feminine and those flowers are just perfect! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card! I love the paper that u used and the stamp set is just unbelievable!thank you for sharing and your inspiration.

    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  34. This card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very pretty card--love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your card is really lovely. I like the echo of the roses in the DP. I also like the image of the clock over to the side juxtaposed against the free flying butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I just really love this stamp set with that paper! It's a great match up. And definitely a card I'd love to give or receive!

    ReplyDelete
  38. So beautiful..I need to learn to use flowers like you have on your cards..I think I have my idea for my Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love it girl! So pretty and feminine. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails