Thursday, May 5, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #38

Hi bloggies! Sorry it's been a little quiet around here. I've been a little busy lately. But today's Thursday, and you all know what that means! Come join us for another round of CASE Study Challenge! We have a NEW muse for this month. And I can't begin to tell you all how happy I am that we have this awesomely talented lady as our muse!!! Help us welcome Sarah Martina Parker!!! Here's her gorgeous card for this week's CASE Study Challenge #38.




Sarah has been one of my greatest inspirations on this shabby chic road I started travelling. I have always loved the softness of her cards and the gorgeous flowers, bows and trinkets that adorn them. This card is no different. Isn't it gorgeous?! She always knows what embellishments to put and where to put them. I hope I do her justice this month! Here's my card!


The beautiful flower stamps are from Happiness Is... (The Craft's Meow) The round flourish stamp, is from Victorian Frippery. The sentiment is from Frame It. And the banner is from Bitty Banners. They're all from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I hope you like it! :)


Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!









Teneale Williams  > on break!





11 comments:

  1. I so look forward to Thursday's for CASE! Another great card to case and your example is beautiful!:-)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Jean...love all the soft pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on Sarah's card. Love the pretty flowers from Nina's new set. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love it Jean! You have such a way with vintage chic-ness! Your cards are always so wonderfully designed and detailed...I love coming here to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all this, Jean...you and Sarah remind me of each other...I love everything you both create...you have totally done her card justice here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Jean! I just love stopping by your blog, it always makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you'd enjoy having Sarah :) Your CASE is, yet again, amazing - I really like the edornment of your bow, and the statement that the banner makes. Ultra fabulousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous CASE with those flowers and the doily! I always love your shabby layering - you and Sarah are shabby idols for me to look up to ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love the gray and pink together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness I like your gray & pink rendition SO much better! Lol... This is just delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails