Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #39

Hi friends! This is my second post for the evening, so scroll down to check out my first one. I promise you won't regret it! :) 






It's time for CASE Study Challenge! A totally unique challenge site, where we "CASE" our very talented Muse of the Month. And it just so happens, that this month's muse is one of my favorite designers EVER! :) She is none other than Sarah Martin Parker. Here's her card for this week for CASE Study Challenge 39.



Isn't this absolutely beautiful?! I just love how she puts together different embellishments and they ALWAYS work so well together. I don't usually like to buy a lot of different embellishments, I kinda tend to stick to buying my stamp sets. But now, I find myself checking out flowers, crochet lace trim, buttons, silhouettes...and it's all because of this talented lady! Talk about enabling! lol! In a good way though! :) Here's my card for this week.  


For this challenge, I chose to CASE almost the ENTIRE card! I chose colors that are close to what Sarah has on her card. I also CASEd the layout she used for her card. I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with! Challenge yourself! See you over at CASE Study Challenge Blog!!!



Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!










8 comments:

  1. Sarah's card for this week is one of my all time favourites of hers and your beautiful CASE definitely does it justice Jean....very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job CASE ing her style. I love yours though. I have to admit I am a horder if embellishments. I have spools and spools of lace, tons of pretty flowers and loads of ribbon and seam binding. They are hard to resist. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper gorgeous! Full of so much creativity! I love it! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is beautiful, Jean. I'm always so excited to see what you come up with next... So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, gorgeous and breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a beautiful card!! Would love to know if the butterfly is a die cut or a purchased embellishment. This is the first time I've visited your blog... sure wish you gave more details... I'd love to learn from someone who makes such lovely cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Colorado Crafter: The butterfly is actually a metal embellishment. I found it at Michael's in the clearance aisle. I believe it's from Recollections. I work during the day so I have very little time at night to make my cards. And just writing my post for the night takes a lot of time...that's why I don't go into too much detail. But if you ever have any questions just ask and I'll be sure to answer! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails