Thursday, June 2, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 42

Hi bloggies! Gosh I am soooo sorry I'm posting this a little late. I was so tired from work today that after dinner I took a little nap. And I just woke up NOW!!! I totally forgot to get my post ready in time to have it up along with all the other ladies. I'm literally exhausted from all of the double and triple posting this past weekend and up until last night. We also had guests and it's been soo crazy here. 


Anyhow, it's June! Can you believe it?! Time is passing by so fast. . We have a new muse for everyone though! Yay! And I'm happy to announce that it's the talented miss Jill Foster!!! Jill is a wonderful technique stamper! I am so happy to have her as a muse because I am totally ready to learn some new techniques! :) Here's her card for this week's CASE Study Challenge 42



Here's mine! For my card, I chose to case her technique! I inked up the gorgeous fuchsias in Versamark and heat embossed it with some white embossing powder. Then I inked the upper portion of the patterned paper pink to make the white stand out. I hope I did it right! I was a little lazy and instead of stamping a text background, I just grabbed some gorgeous Melissa Frances patterned paper! :) Heehee! 

 I inked up this beautiful frame from Tattered Angels and adhered a metallic embellishment from Tim Holtz right in the center. Of course, it's not my card if there's no ribbon, or flower or lace in it right? lol! So as is customary, I have a group of embellies bunched together. I also added a little charm that I hanged using a lace trim. I hope you're enjoying this. I'll see you all over at CASE Study Challenge ok?! 


This week's we're having a sponsored challenge. Our fabulous sponsor is The Crafts Meow!!
The Craft's Meow

Lisa from TCM has generously provided our Team with her new release stamps. Thank you, Lisa!!
The prize for one lucky winner is the Celebrating You stamp set. WOOT!




Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!













14 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful. The challenge sounds tempting...I might have to join this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicate card, I really like the pastel+dar tones, it gives the card a modern-vintage feeling... The white fuchsia on pastel pink is gorgeous... The button fits perfectly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I just LOVE how you've done the white on the paper as a background. I forget how beautiful large stamps can be overstamped. Fabulous card! Thanks for the chance to win such a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you are doing it girl. This is stunning. I love the MF paper and the embossed Fuschia flowers. Get some rest and don't over do it girly. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Jean! This is such a great technique, and it looks lovely on the text patterned paper. Beautiful embellishments, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, you have a beautiful style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the elements of your card. The fabric flower is a nice vintage touch. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty, I've peeped about your blog and love all the pretties!! So many beautiful vintage touches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how you've cased the technique yet kept it true to your beautiful style! This is jaw-on-the-floor AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for visiting my little blog....I just LOVE Yours! Huggles, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing, just AMAZING :)
    You pull out the best of what you've got in hand, and do magic with it. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and oh so elegant! the frame is awesome and the embossing is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG your works is so out of this world, you are amazing, totally blown away by your style.

    Alison N.Z

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails