Thursday, June 9, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 43

Hi bloggies! How's your week going so far? I'm finally getting a break this week. Whew! Last week was insane. I hope you all enjoyed my last post with the pictures from M&J Trimmings. I should try to look for more craft stores here in New York and take pictures. lol! I've already planned a day next month to go visit a few more. I'll make sure to take pictures to share with everyone! :)






I'm back for CASE Study Challenge 43 today. Let's continue with our June Muse, the very, very talented Miss Jill Foster! Here's her card that we have to CASE this week.



This lady is absolutely fearless! Look at that technique! Isn't is amazing?! I CASEd the layout for my card this week. I tried to make something simple, I hope you'll like it.


I just realized that I haven't been using my PTI stamps lately. I've been so busy with releases for TCM and WPlus9 that I've completely left my PTI stamps un-inked for a week! And since PTI has always been my first love...I HAD to use it today. I actually combined my PTI stamps and my TCM stamp. 

I used the Newsprint background stamp to make my main panel. Then I also inked my Just the Ticket and Post Marks to serve as my embellishments and sentiment. I couldn't help it, but I had to include this pretty little lady (TCM: Butterfly Kisses) to add some feminine touch to the card.

Come join us over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog!!! Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!











6 comments:

  1. Oh Jean, just beautiful!!! Love the sparkle on the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so wonderfully feminine, Jean...which is exactly why I love to visit here! This card is no exception, the newsprint background is the perfect backdrop for that sweet fairy and the colors are just divine! Awesome work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jean - I love this layout. You rocked it with the glittery fairy girl ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love how you took the layout and came up with a card that was uniquely your style! It's gorgeous! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreamy, elegant and the colors are a match made in heaven. Fabulous job; gorgeous card :) Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so coming to NY to go shopping with you at all these fab shops...I will be right there. LOL

    I love the glittery butterfly. It is simple but full of beauty and detail. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails