Thursday, June 23, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 45

Hi everyone! Welcome to another round of CASE Study Challenge! Your submissions were just awesome! It was so hard to pick out a favorite. I really admire people who can do different techniques so well. Jill Foster just rocks it! Here's another card for this week's CASE Study Challenge 45.




Can you believe the coloring going on in this card?! It's fabulous. I wish I had more color in my cards...but I'm just too afraid to use them. 


For my card, I stamped some flowers on yellow card stock and then I inked the edges to give more depth to the image. I used the same layout, but I didn't go with the differently shaped card. I just love this Orchids stamp set from Flourishes. It's one of my favorite floral images. 





I hope you like it. And I hope to see all of you over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog. Come and join us in all of the fun!!! You'll learn a lot of new things and enjoy yourself at the same time. :)



Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!











11 comments:

  1. Oh, wauw! Your card is really really gorgeous! I love that you didn't color the flower, it's so gorgeous this way! Pretty paper, pretty lace! Perfect! I love it!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jean. Great take on the inpisration card. Love the flower image and the gorgeous trim. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, you are just in a league of your own...AMAZING! I just LOVE every single card you create.....LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the elegant flower! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right; this stamp is beautiful and doesn't need any coloring. It makes the card even more gorgeous. Less is more :)
    You really surprised me by telling us that you are a bit "afraid'of using colors. I can tell you that I am always in awe of your use of colors :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous and elegant Jean!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! Love the Orchids and the pretty lace trim. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the softness of your card and those flowers really are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! You are a master of all Jean, what a beautiful tribute to Jill's card, I love the softness around the flower, framing it beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just lovely, Jean, those orchid images are truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. To say perfect is an understatement! I'm getting these Orchids soon, you convinced me that it's a must have :) :)
    I'm DROOLING over this beauty of a card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails