Thursday, June 30, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 46

Hi bloggies! Oh my goodness! I almost forgot to post this!!! I thought I was done for the day when I made my post for TCM's release day and scheduled it to post. It was a good thing I remembered that I HAD to post my CASE Study Challenge 46!!! lol! Like I mentioned earlier, we have guests in the house and I was a little preoccupied. Sorry for posting late...


This is the last week with our very talented June Muse, Jill Foster. Here's her card for this week's challenge. 



Here's my take on Jill's beautiful card. I have something completely different this week. I have a dark colored card!!! lol! I wanted to try to use a bit more color than I normally would...I don't know how this one turned out. You have to tell me! :) Be gentle! haha!

I CASEd Jill's embossed panel, and central floral panel. Except I was a lazy crafter and decided to use patterned paper with it instead! I also stamped this gorgeous doily stamp from TCM's Simply Delightful and colored it. I also used the banner stamp from WMS Bitty Banners. I hope you like my card! :) See you over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog!


Don't forget to check out the fabulous ladies on the design team. They've prepared a wonderful feast for the eyes! Here they are!











7 comments:

  1. So glad you remembered to post this, Jean - it's really lovely! Love your mix of stamping, paper and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! Love this!

    I have a blog award for you! Here’s direct link http://pinklatte-l.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thank you so much for the award Lana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning as always Jean! Very different to your usual style, but being such a talent anything you put together is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Jean!!! Another beauty, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I think this is gorgeous! And what a beautiful photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the coolest colour combo that I've seen in a long time... seriously, how fabulous is this??! Must keep it for the future reference :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails