Monday, June 27, 2011

The Craft's Meow July Release - Day 1

Hi bloggies! Welcome to The Craft's Meow July Release - Day 1!!! Have you been enjoying LIsa's sneak peeks??? :) I love this time of the month. I always get excited whenever new stamp sets come out. There's always something for everyone. Let's start off day 1 with Lovely Birds


You are going to LOVE this set. It's completely versatile. It really doesn't matter what your style is...I'm pretty sure you'll be grabbing this lovely set quite frequently! :) Without further ado...here's my card for the July Release - Day 1.



Isn't this little bird bath absolutely sweet?!?! It's my favorite image from the set. I stamped it on vintage cream cardstock, colored it then fussy cut it. I also stamped that little bird and cut it, then attached it to the upper portion of the bird bath.


If you've been to my blog previously, you'll know that I love using lace, ribbons and butterflies. No ribbons here, this lace was enough. But of course I had to have that sweet butterfly sticking out from behind the doily. And I know some people are going to ask...where did I get the butterfly? I got it from Frost It Pink. I die cut the doily from vintage cream cardstock and stamped the doily stamp from TCM's Simply Delightful. I hope you're enjoying Day 1 so far!

Don't forget to check out the other TCM design team members and TCM friends! :)

Jean Martin --> you are here! :)


What would new release festivities be without chances to win prizes? Yep, once again, we'll draw THREE of you to win Lovely Birds... one from each of three of the design team and friends blogs. You'll have until 10:00 pm Pacific tonight to make the rounds and leave comments. We'll announce the winners in tomorrow's post. Enjoy and good luck!!!


36 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Jean, loving all the detail, especially the butterly poking out from behind the doily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, Jean!! Love the cute bird trying to get a drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the vintage look and your beautiful bird bath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the bird bath! It never ceases to amaze me how many different looking cards one image can make! Love the way you cut it out and colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, first thing I was wondering was where that gorgeous butterfly came from! :) what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This is amazing Jean! Love the sweet bird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty and cute all at the same time! I love how you stamped the doily onto the die cut doily, and your stitching is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I KNOW I'll love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet...love the layers and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet, love the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! I love the butterfly and doily and of course, the stamps are TOO cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card, I adore the layout; the way you've framed the stamp looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These Lovely Birds are adorable!! Love the stitching on your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, Jean!I love your butterfly and doily! Like how it all wraps around your image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous! I love your card... the colours, the layout, the stitching... all awesome! This does indeed look like a very versatile stamp set!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lovely card!! I love your choice of papers, how you die cut out the medallion piece, and your coloring of the birdbath scene is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a beautiful card. I love how you used that sweet stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow so much detail in that card and it comes together so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us.

    esterling9 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! I love the composition to make that cute bird bath and birdie take pride of place ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty card! Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty--I like your little bird in the bird bath and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  23. They go so well together; stamps, diecuts, papers! Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful! So many gorgeous embellies! Love the doily die cut on the the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for having the Anonymous button, otherwise I wouldn't be able to say how much I LOVE your card! Love the softness, and that birdbath is perfectly featured! TFS ;D

    Ruza at ruzarbl65@gmail.com
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the pretty colors in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card! I love all the papers, diecuts and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jean, this is just beautiful! I love all your sweet embellies, which are the perfect setting for that sweet image. :)

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  29. your card is lovely. i can see that you took your time (you're young, your hand and fingers probably work great and fast!!) with the details and made your card very special. thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love all your elements to this card, the lace, the doily and how you tucked the butterfly in behind!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the beautiful, soft color palette of this card... it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The stitching is marvelous and the trim just divine. I love all the little elements, including that die-cut butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails