Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Craft's Meow July Release - Day 2

Hi friends! Welcome to Day 2 of The Craft's Meow July Release. I'm so excited to share today's sneak peek with everyone! This is my FAVORITE stamp set in the lot and I know you're all going to LOVE it!!! :) I haven't been feeling too crafty this week...and was really glad I created my cards for the release ahead of time. I hope my mojo comes back soon! :)


Let's get on with the sneak peek shall we?! Today's stamp set is called Life is a Carnival. That there doesn't need anymore explanation. Nina has outdone herself this time! This set is a fun and whimsical set with a vintage edge to it. Which is why I LOVE it sooo much! Here's what I came up with...



I stamped the bigger images in the set to make a background panel for my card. And I used these soft colors to mute the images and make them appear more vintage. I also stamped the ticket stubs, cut them, inked the edges and adhered them with foam tape. Foam tape is one of my essential tools in card making. I wouldn't know what to do without it! lol! :)



I die cut this label and stamped my sentiment inside. Isn't that vintage sentiment just darling?! Nina is such a genius!!! :) I hope you like my card for today's peeks! I'll be back again tomorrow for more!



Don't forget to check out the other TCM design team members and TCM friends! :)

Jean Martin --> you are here! :)


What would new release festivities be without chances to win prizes? Yep, once again, we'll draw THREE of you to win Life is a Carnival... one from each of three of the design team and friends blogs. You'll have until 10:00 pm Pacific tonight to make the rounds and leave comments. We'll announce the winners in tomorrow's post. Enjoy and good luck!!!


45 comments:

  1. So different from the others. Lovely way to use the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the fact that you made the sentiment the focal point! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would of thought buttons and lace worked on a carnival card but you pulled it off! Delightful creation - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jean! What a beautiful card!!! I love the soft colours and great design. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome card! I love how you used several of the images. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the subtle look of your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty...love the colors and the wood buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft and beautiful! You are an inspiration to all that visit you! I can't wait to see this set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you stamped the background and the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way these stamps look in such subtle, vintage colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I think going vintage with this set was a brilliant idea!!! I love love the lace and all the buttons! Subtle and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like your card! LOVE IT!!!! So vintage and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card with the vintage look, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG this is beautiful!!! You achieved exactly what you said you were going for. Love this beautiful card, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great set! Love your use of buttons on the ferris wheel & for a boarder!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card- the subtle colors and use of many images for the background- makes me want to go to the fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful card. I love how you used this wonderful stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooh love the vintage colors on your card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love howyou've stamped the ferris wheel (my fave) in the background
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. It is a beauty. Love the soft and vintage look version of the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome!! I love this stamp used to make a soft, vintage card. Perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is stunning.. I love the simple vintage feel it has.. like you are really there.. what a beautiful creation..off to the next blog..HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love it! Stunning shadowing, just as sweet as can be with it's softeness - nicely done! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh this is just fabulous! Love the soft muted colors of the background. And that die is perfect for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a gorgeous card, I adore the muted colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is simply delightful! Great idea using the soft muted tones - love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  27. never thought this set as a vintage one, but you rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE, LOVE the colors! Beautiful!
    ~Judy
    jriley1096@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful design on this Jean! I love how you stamped the whole carnival in the background - very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG, OMG, love the use of kraft!!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pure genius... stamping over that text paper and the color scheme is so cool (temp) and the kraft label is perfect!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a beautiful card! Great job on making a shabby chic look with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the button in the center of the ferris wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the soft colors you used: it shows the set in a totally non=traditional way and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous cards - i love how you create interesting background paper! Beautiful crochet trim & buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  36. A great use of a bunch of fantastic images from this fun carnival set. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my, this is just so amazing on so many levels. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  38. oh my oh my am I ever loving your carnival card with a tres shabby chic appeal! You have inspired me to try a fun stamp set in a new way! Thank you! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the vintage feel your card has with the muted colors-very different but lovely.

    esterling9 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Simply beautiful! Love how you combined all the images together to make the amusement park scene! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails