Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Craft's Meow July Release - Day 3

Hi friends! Welcome back to the 3rd Day of The Craft's Meow July Release. I'm hoping you loved yesterday's previews and are excited to see more! Today's preview actually accentuates yesterday's. Of course, as always, it's very versatile...but when I first saw it, I wanted to use it together with Life is a Carnival. I should just show you. :)


Today's preview is It's a Banner Day. Didn't I tell you that it works perfectly with Life is a Carnival?! I just love the different banner designs that this set has. I'm sure you're going to love them too! Are you a bit surprised that my card is a bit on the simple side? Teehee! 



I didn't think this needed a lot of "froo-froo". I just wanted to make a simple, fun, summer card. I stamped the images on a vintage cream cardstock and colored the carousel. The banners, I stamped one by one, then fussy cut and attached with foam tape. I hope you like this one as well. I'll be back again tomorrow with another preview! 


Don't forget to check out the other TCM design team members and TCM friends! :)

Jean Martin --> you are here! :)


What would new release festivities be without chances to win prizes? Yep, once again, we'll draw THREE of you to win Life is a Carnival... one from each of three of the design team and friends blogs. You'll have until 10:00 pm Pacific tonight to make the rounds and leave comments. We'll announce the winners in tomorrow's post. Enjoy and good luck!!!


23 comments:

  1. Great even without "froo froo!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean, what a clever design using the banners!! Love it lots!! {wink}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Loving your card and how you used these fab stamps :) thanks for a chance to win, take care :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, no froo froo needed! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you combined these 2 sets! just perfect!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very clever - I like the dimension.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice little "canopy" you created!!! Love the colors you've used here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great with the carnival set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, love how you used the banner set with the carnival set! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Fantastic using both sets together, love the banner border and the twine is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great combo of the two sets!! Super colors, too. That sets looks like a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you've used the banners and once again, ho cute are those carnival stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fun card. I love how you used the banner to make a border on top of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That banner set DOES go together very well with the Life's a carnival set: thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job combining two stamp sets. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, Jean! Love the overall design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jean - Very cute card. Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! Love how you used the banner set! reminds me of decorative window shades!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute! What a perfect border the banners make.

    ReplyDelete
  20. All of those new stamps look so great together!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails