Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Craft's Meow July Release - Day 4

***Don't forget to check out my CASE Study Challenge 46 post right here.***


Hi bloggies! We're almost to the full reveal in The Craft's Meow July Release. Today is Day 4, and we are proud to show you Baggin Some Rays, by Michelle Bertuzzi. I have to tell you that this stamp set is PERFECT for summer!!! I guess the name of the set kind of gives you a hint of what to expect. Actually, I should just show you...



I had so much fun making this card. I stamped the sun images to make a background. Then I inked the edges and sewed it onto a yellow cardstock. To make it more "Jean", I added some of my favorite embellishments. Some ribbon and lace of course, then my favorite bling...German glass glitter on a star. I also stamped another sun and the center and layered it over each other using some foam tape. I wanted my card to look fun and yet soft. I hope I've achieved both. And I hope you're enjoying the release! :) I'll see you again tomorrow for the full reveal and the blog hop! 

Don't forget to check out the other TCM design team members and TCM friends! :)

Jean Martin --> you are here! :)


What would new release festivities be without chances to win prizes? Yep, once again, we'll draw THREE of you to win Baggin Some Rays... one from each of three of the design team and friends blogs. You'll have until 10:00 pm Pacific tonight to make the rounds and leave comments. We'll announce the winners in tomorrow's post. Enjoy and good luck!!!







24 comments:

  1. I love this card: the sentiment, the extra glittered star, the bow and the button. It is so pretty!! You said that you used the german glass glitter: do you find that it has any sharp edges? I'm interested in it but don't love glass slivers!! Thanks for your time!! (hlebrett at live.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean! What a beautiful card!! I LOVE the ric rac edges with the sewing - it really goes so well with the sun image. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is soft and sunny- great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Looks like a very versatile set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible card! I really, really like the vintage look of this. Your star is perfect touch and your sewing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've achieved it, fun and soft definitely describe this card! Very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sone gorgeous stuff! love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! The stitching is wonderful and I love how you added the button to your ribbon. The stamp set is a must have!!
    Tracy
    www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've definitely achieved the look you were after!! Soft and fun - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful as always Jean! Love your stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply gorgeous...love the added glitz of that gorgeous glittered star!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty--I like the glittery star!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cheery and sweet! Love that sparkly star. Great new set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous - I love the soft colours for a fabby fresh feel ;)
    Can't wait to see the set in all it's glory!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute, Jean. Love the background paper you created. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! love the stitching! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your soft, sparkly card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh so lovely. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is both fun and cheerful plus soft looking. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails