Friday, July 1, 2011

The Craft's Meow July Release Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Yay! Finally, we're at the last day of The Craft's Meow July Release, and you can see all of the sets in full and go shopping to your heart's delight! But before you go, we have a blog hop for you, just to give you a little more inspiration. :) As you know, the TCM team is huge, and we also have the Friends of TCM joining us in our blog hop. So make sure to start at The Craft's Meow Blog before anything else. You'll want to see the entire release, as well as learn about the prizes and new codes and promotions that Lisa has for everyone.  

Here's my card for The Craft's Meow July Release Blog Hop. You already know my favorite set in the lot. Life is a Carnival. On the blog hop, we're allowed to use whatever stamp sets we want. And of course I chose this...


I stamped the roller coaster stamp on the background with light, muted ink. I also stamped the carousel, colored it with my copics and then fussy cut it. I thought the tickets were super cute, and I decided to use them as a border on the bottom portion of my card. Of course I had to add some form of lace to it...this soft green was a beauty. I also used Timeless Tags to place my sentiment in.



I hope you're enjoying the hop so far. If you just came from Debbie's blog, then you're in the right place. The blog hop will go as follows: 


















Let's go shopping shall we! Here we go!!!

29 comments:

  1. oh beautiful card!love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is a carnival is my favorite stamp set too and seeing the design teams creation makes me want this stamp set even more! Love the soft touch of your card making the carousel Stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I love your color combos! It is such a soft and pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Love the muted colors. The carousel is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your card and how you put it all perfectly together :) have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous!!! LOVE the blue lace down the edge - a perfect finishing touch!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the popped up carousel and that you stamped on the patterned paper behind it...great idea! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely work...great job combining sets...perfect-o!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the stitching, love this stamp set! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Love everything, the stiching, the accents... TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously adorable. These carnival stamps are just adorable...
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a soft, beautiful vintage card! My favorite from this set HAS to be the Life is a Carnival! Even more so now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jean, another gorgeous card!! I love the soft colours and great design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done! Love the vintage feel to your card - it really shows the versatility of this fabby stamp set! Gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty--I like the roller coaster in the background and your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Stamp Set! Love your background and the layout of your card. Beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful vintage look, love this set, especially those tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool card and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this stamp set too! I love the touch of the lace on the card! Thanks for a chance to win.

    esterling1923 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the vintage look of your card and the blue is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your vintage card! The lace looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cute! I love the way you layered the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card gave me an idea to use this sentiment for a wedding card. Hmmmm.... off to create!

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cool hop! I just love that "Life is a Carnival" set. Thanks so much for sharing your card and the chance to win.
    Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Heart touching cards. Loved the designs and got the real time inspiration for design.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails