Thursday, September 1, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 55

Moving on to a new Muse for the Month of September...we have the wonderful Julie Lacey! I had the pleasure of working with Julie in the Curtain Call Crew. I must say that I've always admired her clean lines and perfect stitching. 


Let's start off September with CASE Study Challenge 55. Here's Julie's gorgeous card for this week.




As for my card, I decided to CASE Julie's layout. I really wanted something that was cool to the eyes and quite soft and relaxing. I found this patterned paper from my stash of left overs and decided to work on it. 



I used my favorite doily die cut from Papertrey Ink, Doily Details Collection. I stamped my favorite doily stamp from The Craft's Meow, Simply Delightful right onto the doily die cut. I also used this cute sentiment from In Tandem, also from The Craft's Meow. After a bit, I found that I needed to flank the doily with something. I went with this gorgeous leaf stamp from WPlus9, Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions.


Of course it wouldn't be me if there wasn't some lace, ribbon, or pearls on the card...so I layered and layered and layered. lol! :) I can't wait to see what you make of this and of Julie's card for this week's challenge. See you there! :)

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has for you all! Come and play! :) See you there!



2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous, vintage delight, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you create with muted colours Jean. Always such beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails