Thursday, September 8, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 56

It's that time of the week again. CASE Study Challenge is bringing you another round of friendly, inky competition. Let's continue with our September muse shall we? :) This week our fabulous muse Julie Lacey has a gorgeous card for us. It has a lot of beautiful details from which to base your CASE upon. I chose to CASE the over-all layout of the card.


CASE Study Challenge 56



I went for soft feminine colors for my card submission this week. All stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps and patterned papers from My Mind's Eye. This is my favorite label die by far. It always looks beautiful when layered. 




I hope you've liked my card submission for this week. I'll see you all over at CASE Study Challenge Blog! Don't forget to check out the other DT members! :) 


Oops! I almost forgot! This week we're having a sponsored challenge!

Photobucket

Our sponsor is Whimsie Doodles, and they're offering a fabulous prize of $15 Gift Certificate to the Store! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love your soft rendition of the CASE card. The lace is such a nice feminine touch. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is a stunner, I luv it girl...i am thrilled to be working with you....hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment on kraft with the flag! Fabulous card. Now I have to ask.. Recently made a card with the sentient "you are amazing, I know that for a fact".. Was that a combo of two stamps??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vickie Z: The sentiment is actually one stamp from The Craft's Meow...the set is called Telegram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CASE ;)
    The sentiment trimmed and layered like that looks fab! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such a nice card! Everything is lovely, the grey ribbon is a wonderful color to add in too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing CASE! Love everything about this...especially the color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jean - I just adore all of your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that label stamp too Jean, but haven't yet bought the die! I end up cutting it by hand. However, this beautiful card has added that die to the top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails