Thursday, September 22, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 58

Hey friends. Whew! It's only the middle of the week but I'm already tired. Too many things going on lately. I have more good news about my mom though! Her doctors are amazed at how fast she's recovering! She's walking now, and sometimes...WITHOUT a walker, just someone beside her to catch her just in case. She's eating by herself and she's talking! :) Sometimes though she doesn't make sense, I guess she still needs more time in that department. But she's young, and she's very independent and strong...so I guess all in due time. 


I'm back with another card today for CASE Study Challenge 58. And another lovely card from our September muse Julie Lacey. I'm sorry but I'll have to keep this one short. I'm really, really exhausted tonight. Here's our inspiration for this week's challenge.





I took the wood grain pattern from Julie's patterned paper and embossed it on a kraft panel. I also added a polka dotted strip of patterned paper and adhered it on the embossed panel. All stamps used are from The Craft's Meow. I went for a lighter orange/yellow and thought that the colors were absolutely perfect for this flower stamp. It's one of my most favorite floral images. Well, that's it for me. Don't forget to check out the other girls! Good night! :)



6 comments:

  1. Lovely Jean - your stitching always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is just stunning, jean! wonderful mom news:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jean. I love the colors together that you used. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card, I luv the flower image...wow....hope you have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card, the colours are amazing, hope you get some rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I love that colour scheme ;)
    Glad to hear you mum is making such good progress, Rx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails