Thursday, September 29, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 59

Hi friends! Let's play another round of CASE Study Challenge! I look forward to this every week because it's so much fun to try to CASE other designers. I've also been participating in some releases and so have not had the chance to ink up my other stamps. This is the perfect time every week for me to do so. 


It's the last week of September. Can you believe it?! The month's are going by sooo fast! Since it is the last week of this month, it also means that it's the last week for our fabulous September muse, Miss Julie Lacey. I hope you've enjoyed CASEing her work and had fun with the rest of the design team. Here's Julie's card for this week's CASE Study Challenge 59.


If there's one thing I learned from Julie this month, is how to try to keep things simple, yet crisp. Of course, that's almost impossible for me! lol! But I try. :) Here's my sample for this week's CASE. I stayed close to the colors that Julie used and went with the over all layout of the card.


This one was pretty easy to make. I just cut the panel of patterned paper, then cut the strip of kraft cardstock and ran it through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I ran it through my sewing machine then tied the bow on the top portion of the card. I stamped my favorite doily stamp from The Craft's Meow, and stamped a sentiment over it as well. Simple right?! :) I can do simple after all! :) 


I want to see your take on this week's CASE Study. Join us over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog for some inky fun. And don't forget...the design team has a wonderful array of cards for everyone! See you over at the challenge blog! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Jean, and love that super perfect bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh simple style so suits you - this is gorgeous!! That bow is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm going to try again as the comment didn't seem to take - blogger, mutter, mutter! Anyhow, what I was trying to say was that this simple style suits you so much - it's gorgeous! And that bow is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if at first you don't succeed try, try again - blogger, mutter, mutter. What I was trying to say is that this simple style is gorgeous - love it! and that bow is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so maybe blogger is working after all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails