Thursday, October 6, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 60

Welcome to CASE Study Challenge 60!!! It's October and we have a new muse this month! There's so much I want to say about this fabulous lady. But words just can't explain the talent in each and every project that she puts out. My love of stamping started when I discovered Papertrey Ink. And at that time she was a Design Team member for PTI. Now she's part of the wonderful design team of Waltzingmouse Stamps. She's also one of the best Copic colorists I've seen! Who am I talking about? It's none other than the ubberly talented Miss Niki Estes! :) And here's her first sample for this month.   


I didn't even try any Copic coloring on my sample for this week. Lol! I have very weak Copic coloring abilities. Hehe. Instead, I went for stamping and heat embossing. I've been making some Christmas and Winter cards recently. Here's another one for this challenge.


As always, I wanted to use soft colors and as much layering as the design will allow. :) And in honor of the company where I first saw Niki, I used my Papertrey Ink stamps for this card. It's a simple card compared to what I would normally put out, but I thought this didn't need too much on it. :) I hope you'll enjoy it.


Join us this week for another round of CASE Study Challenge! I'll see you there! :)



6 comments:

  1. Elegantly beautiful Jean! Love the ribbon weaving on your lace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous girl, I luv all the sweet details...awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jean! Love the soft colors and the wonderful design~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on the CASE. I love the pastel blue and cute little star. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and all the little details you added like the text print, embossed snowflakes, lace, and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft colors and the silver embossing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails