Thursday, October 13, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 61



Hello! It's week two with our October muse Niki Estes. Did you all enjoy last week's CASE Study card? We're going on CASE Study Challenge 61 this week and we have another wonderful CASE Study card for everyone. I love the color combination and texture on this one...I'm pretty sure you're going to love it too.



Here's my rendition of this gorgeous card. I chose to use the same colors as well as the texture that Niki used on her card. I changed the layout a bit, but decided on using a flower as well. I knew that this would be the perfect flower for this card after I saw Niki's. It's from The Craft's Meow, Celebrating You stamp set. 


Have you seen the new stamps over at The Craft's Meow?! If you haven't, you are missing out on a LOT. TCM has a wonderful array of stamp sets for any craft/card style you might prefer! And they're also having a 35% off FALL sale so head on over and look around the shop.

This is actually my favorite floral set. I stamped it several times, colored the layers and adhered them one on top of the other. They're at different heights to bring out the WOW factor of the flowers. :) And I fussy cut each one of the layers too....I couldn't believe I had the patience to do it. I just knew that they would look great if I did. And here they are. 


I hope I've given you enough inspiration to join us! I'll see you over at CASE Study Challenge! Get inky and meet me there! :)



4 comments:

  1. This is amazingly beautiful, Jean! I am in awe of your fussy-cutting, and the canvas background is fantastic. Wonderful CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jean, your flowers are so bold and beautiful....hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Definately one of my favourites! I love it, love just everything about it! Flower are so bold and vibrant and I love how you stamped your saying on the fabric and the lace fits perfectly, although I am not a huge fan of it. Stunning. Love your other cards too. You have an amazing talent, realy.

    Have an awesome day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails