Thursday, October 20, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 62

One more day and I'll be on an airplane flying home to see my family! I so need the break. I know I was just there 2 months ago, but almost all that time was spent in a hospital. So it will be really good to just have a vacation. My mom is doing great, she's talking, walking and eating by herself now. She just has lapses in her memory which the doctor says will take time to heal. I hope she remembers me. 




Time for some inky fun! We're at CASE Study Challenge 62. Can you believe how fast the time is going? Niki has another beautiful card for us this week. 



This is such a gorgeous Papertrey Ink inspired card. So I went to my Papertrey Ink stash for my card as well. I kept things simple and used some pretty patterned paper that mimics Niki's stamped card base. 



I die cut 2 pieces of Harvest Berries and placed them above and below to flank the pretty Simple Sunflower that I also die cut and stamped. To change it up a bit, I added this beautiful Webster's Pages cameo. Then I stamped my sentiment using Signature Greetings.


Now that we're done with that...you should go get inky yourself! I'll see you over at CASE Study Challenge Blog! :) Come back in a few days, I'll have more for you! I've made cards ahead of time to make sure I have them ready for everyone even if I'm miles away. I'll also have some pictures of my vacation up. See you soon! Thanks for stopping by!

~Jean



6 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, I adore the flower with the cameo center...hope you have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jean! I love the way the cameo looks in the center of the flower--how clever of you! Gorgeous work with the ginkgo leaves, too.
    Have a safe and wonderful trip home! Looking forward to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Jean, this is GORGEOUS! Love the colors, love your design, and that cameo is amazing! Have a wonderful time at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Jean. I love the Cameo and soft yellow card base. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, this is stunning! That cameo is just the perfect touch to this card! Wonderful colors, wonderful everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful muted colours Jean! I can really see the inspiration but such a "you" card too. I hope you have a lovely time with your family and that your Mum continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails