Thursday, November 3, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 64

Welcome back to CASE Study Challenge 64! Congratulations to our TOP Winners over at the challenge blog. Sorry if I haven't been able to reply to your comments and posts. I'm still here in the Philippines, and we're usually out and I don't have a lot of time to spend on my laptop. 


We have a new Muse for the month of November. She's a wonderful CAS style card maker. I really wish I could master this style too. It's just really hard for me to keep anything one layered or without any lace or ribbon on in. I'll try to my best this month though...because our fabulous muse is none other than Kryssi Ng! :) 


Here's her first card for this month.




I love her choice of stamps here as well as the beautiful window she made by die cutting the front panel of her card. I chose to CASE the beautiful window and the flower that's peeking through it. I stamped the text background on a vintage cream cardstock then stamped the flower (Hope Seed Co. by Wplus9) on it and colored it with Copic markers.


I also stamped some Postmarks (PTI) on the patterned paper panel to add a little more design to it. It's very faint, but I thought it was a nice addition. A little flower here and a little ribbon there...and viola! :) I hope you'll all join us for some inky fun this week. I look forward to seeing your projects on the challenge blog. Thanks for stopping by! 


9 comments:

  1. so lovely Jean, great choice of papers and details...gorgeous...hope you have a fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jean - I love the layering of the Postmarks stamps. And your sweet pea colouring is perfect, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredible card Jean! A fabulous way to showcase the images with the cut out die int eh center as the frame to the flower and 3-d butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jean, this is LOVELY indeed!! I love the soft colors and it was interesting to see a shabby chic interpretation. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Your colouring is stunning Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean, you've packed this beauty with such lovely colours! Such lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is fabulous! LOVING the colors--so shabby chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just a jaw dropper! what lovely coloring and colors you have chosen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card! Your colors are so soft and romantic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails