Thursday, November 10, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 65

Hey everyone! Wow I can't believe all the gorgeous submissions we got in CASE Study Challenge 64. We have a new one in for this week's CASE Study Challenge 65. Our November muse Kryssi Ng has another fabulous card for you to try out. Here it is...


I have something different today. It's a little tribute to Kryssi's card, so I didn't make my usual Shabby Chic card. For this week, I'm going along with the CAS style, and keeping things simple. I wanted to make a cute birthday boy card, and I used stamps from WPlus9 Le Cirque.  


I stamped some images straight onto the strip of white cardstock and raised the rest using foam tape. I also added these die cut numbers using my Papertrey Ink number dies. I'm loving the color combination by the way. It wasn't really planned, but as I added one element after the other, I came up with this. I hope you like it! I'll see you over at CASE Study Challenge Blog! Come and join in all the inky fun!
  

Don't forget to pass by the rest of the DT ladies and leave them some love! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again! 

~ Jean


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your CAS creation! The way you've layered the elements is perfect, but the sunny yellow card base really makes it all pop. Such a fun card for a boy's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation! LOVE the layering of the elements--this is awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails