Thursday, November 24, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 67

Hey everyone! It's my last day here in the Philippines and I'm a bit sad. I won't be seeing my family again for a while. I will miss them so much. Before I head off, I have one more post for you all. 


We have one more week with Kryssi Ng. I'm sorry I wasn't able to join you last week for CASE Study Challenge 66. I didn't have time to make a card for that week before I left for here. I didn't make my cards according to week, I just made them randomly. Anyway, we have another wonderful CAS card today. Welcome to CASE Study Challenge 67!



I've been trying my hand at CAS cards since we started our month with Kryssi. I'm afraid to report that I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. My version of Kryssi's card is still on the shabby chic/vintage side. But I did try to keep it simple.


Instead of a flower, I used Mehndi Medallions from Papertrey Ink. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it in baby pink. I love that it's very light and subtle. Instead of a strip of cardstock for the side, I went and used some crocheted lace. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment using Say It Loud from Waltzingmouse Stamps, I hand cut it, and inked the edges.


I hope you're having a wonderful week. I'll see you over at CASE Study Challenge Blog! Come and Play! And thanks for stopping by today! :) ~ Jean

3 comments:

  1. I would mourn if you let go of your shabby side, sweetie :) Shabby is just so YOU, and you mastered this style to perfection. How SWEET are these pink embossed doilies??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card that's so perfectly you and yet tips it's hat to Kryssi's - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean I love how your card has a shabby feel to it! It is clean yet still soft and pretty. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails