Thursday, December 1, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 68

Hi friends! I'm back, just like I promised! And I have two posts for today. For my first post, I would like to welcome you all to CASE Study Challenge 68. I'm sooo excited!!!
December's muse is absolutely fabulous!!! I've been stalking...ehem let me correct that...following her blog for the longest time. Without further ado, I would like to introduce this month's muse...Amy Sheffer!!!

We also have a new, wonderful addition to our CASE Study family! She's a fantastic card maker, and also a good and kind friend. Please help us welcome Maureen "Moe" Plut! It's such a great month!!! Christmas has come early over at CASE Study Challenge.

Let's get the party started shall we? Here's Amy's card for the first week of December.


For my card, I was inspired by the color scheme that Amy used. I just loved the soft, bright colors. And the layers! Don't get me started on the beautiful, beautiful layers! It's what I love about Amy's work. All the layers and elements that she puts together are always PERFECT. 


I've been itching to use my Waltzingmouse Stamps for weeks since my vacation. I'm glad I had the chance to use them for this card. I used a sentiment from Seasonal Remedies and matted it with orange card stock. I flanked the scallop oval with Flourishes: Scallops and Dots. I also stamped an image from Bitty Banners on the lower panel of my card.


I also took the butterfly inspiration from Amy's card. And instead of using an actual butterfly, I used this beautiful image from The Craft's Meow, Butterfly Kisses. Then I added a ribbon to tie everything up. 


I hope you enjoyed that. I'll be seeing you over at CASE Study Challenge! Don't forget to stop by the rest of the girls' blog's to check out their work. Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

  1. Love how you used Amy's colors!!! Love the image and glittery....perfect!! WMS always wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOL over your post, Jean, as I had no idea you even knew who I was! I stalk your work, too! Whenever I see a new post in my reader, I can't wait to click over to see what you've made! Thank you for this gorgeous case -- I'm truly honored!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails