Thursday, December 8, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 69

Hi bloggies! I'm back with another card today. It's Thursday and time for CASE Study Challenge 69. We have another gorgeous card from our December muse, Amy Sheffer. I can't wait to see what you make of this beauty...


I love all the layers and dry embossing in Amy's card. Everything is so beautiful and elegant.  I hope my card is a worthy CASE for this beauty.


I was inspired by the dry embossing that Amy used on her card and so I did some on mine. I just changed it a bit by inking my embossing folder before I ran it through my Cuttlebug. It turned out so beautifully that I wish I didn't have to put a layer over it. I chose this icy shade of blue for my card and balanced it out by using some canvas underneath my label.


I also decorated my label with some snowflakes from TCM's December release Warm Winter Wishes. Instead of a flower, I stamped some ornaments and adhered them together. The ornament stamp as well as the sentiment are from WMS 2011 Holiday Ornaments.


I hope I've given you some inspiration for today, and that I see you all over at CASE Study Challenge 69 for some inky fun! 

One lucky player, chosen randomly from the challenge entries, will be able to go for a Christmas shopping spree! The prize is a $15 Gift Certificate to the CropStoponline store.
Photobucket


Oh, and ps....something's brewing at Moxie Fab World...watch out for it! :) 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE these colors and the ornament is fabulous!!! Okay....just used a letter press which is the opposite of the color you did bg....this is gorgeous!!!! Maybe have to check it out this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails