Thursday, December 29, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 71

Hi everyone! CASE Study Challenge is back with another beautiful card from our December muse, Amy Sheffer. I hope you had enough time to join CASE Study Challenge 70.
It's such a gorgeous card to CASE! Here's our card for this week's CASE Study Challenge 71.


I just love the little details that Amy always uses together. She's always careful with every little detail on her card. It's just gorgeous! Perfection! :)
Here's mine...


I broke out my WPlus9 stamps for my card. These are some of my favorites...Flora & Fauna I and Love Birds. WPlus9 came out with coordinating dies for Love Birds as well. They are absolutely convenient and I just love using them! 


I added a doily from Martha Stewart Crafts, twine and a button to tie everything up. I also CASEd Amy's layout and put a layer of ribbon, frilled patterned paper and a lace die cut on the bottom.


I'll see you over at the challenge blog! Check out what the rest of our awesome DT family has in store! Thanks for stopping by today. :)

~ Jean ~

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pp you created with that flower stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jean, this is gorgeous! Love the muted colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card, Jean! That dogwood stamp looks so amazing as your background - I want to make something with it right now! Love the birdies too, aren't those dies fantastic?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails